Most Advanced Uterine Cancer Care and Treatment in India - Best Cancer Hospitals of India for Advanced Uterine Cancer Treatment
Medworld India offers comprehensive care for patients with Uterine Cancer, including advanced diagnosis, best treatment options . A team of Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists and other medical specialties work together to treat each Uterine Cancer patient We consider each patient's type and extent of Uterine Cancer to recommend the most appropriate treatment plan. They also carefully consider and select the treatment option that will allow the patient to maintain quality of life with good survival rate.
Indian hospitals offer the best cancer treatment at affordable prices. MedWorld India associated hospitals have the latest technology and infrastructure to offer the most advanced cancer treatment at low cost.
MedWorld India Affiliated Cancer Hospitals deliver highest quality and advanced oncology care in a supportive and compassionate environment to all our patients.
MedWorld India Affiliated Best Cancer Hospitals in India offer:
- Multi-disciplinary approach - A team of Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists and other medical specialties work together to treat each Prostate Cancer patient.
- World's most skilled and knowledgeable Cancer doctors are now in India with vast experience of working in highly advanced cancer hospitals in USA, Europe and other advanced countries around the globe.
- Latest high-end medical technology - such as Brain Suite, PET Scan, CyberKnife , Gamma Knife, IMRT and IGRT that help in quick diagnosis and fast recovery.
- Low cost of cancer treatment - Best quality Drugs, Medicines and Consumables for Cancer Care are produced in India at one-tenth the cost in developed nations and hence are the cheapest.
- Indian hospitals have well trained English speaking Nurses, Physiotherapists and other supportive staff to provide compassionate care.
Uterine Cancer Treatment at World's Best Cancer Hospitals in India
The most common cancer of a reproductive system of a woman is known as uterine cancer. This cancer starts in cell layers that form the lining of the uterus. This cancer can be detected in its early stage as it causes abnormal vaginal bleeding. The surgical removal of the uterus can cure uterine cancer.
Types of Uterine Cancer :-
Sarcoma: Sarcoma cancer grows in the supporting tissues of the uterine glands or in the myometrium. This cancer accounts for 2-4% of uterine cancers.
Adenocarcinoma: This cancer is considered as the main type of uterine cancer that grows from the cells in the uterus lining. Endometrial cancer is the other name of this cancer.
The Symptoms of Uterine Cancer include :
- Unusual Vaginal Bleeding or Discharge
- Trouble Urinating
- Pelvic Pain
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen
Diagnosis of Uterine Cancer
Physical examination : Doctor may also look at your vagina and cervix using a speculum (a bit like having a Pap test).
Endometrial biopsy : A thin, flexible tube is inserted through the cervix and into the uterus. Using suction, a small amount of tissue is removed through the tube.
Hysteroscopy: A thin, telescope-like device with a light (hysteroscope) is put into the uterus through the vagina. The doctor then looks at the uterus and the openings to the fallopian tubes.
X-rays : You may have chest x-rays. Sometimes special x-rays using dye or barium are taken to test how well your kidneys, bladder or bowel are working
Scans : These scans give pictures of the organs and other structures (including any tumours) in your body. They are usually done at a hospital or a radiology clinic.
Advanced Uterine Cancer Treatment Options in India
Surgery :During exploratory surgery, oncopathologist, who specialize in tissue study examine the cancer tissue so that gynaeoncologist can determine how much tissue to remove. In most cases, gynaeoncologist will recommend a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) or a complete hysterectomy (removal of the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries). To find out whether the cancer has spread, gynaeoncologist also removes tissue from the lymph nodes near the uterus and other abdominal sites.
Chemotherapy : Certain types of chemicals are used for killing the cancer cells. One or more chemotherapy drugs may also be combined. The injection of these drugs can be done either through the mouth or into the veins. Women who are suffering from recurrent or advanced stage of uterine cancer that has spread beyond the uterus are treated with the help of chemotherapy. The drugs then enter into the bloodstream that moves in the entire body for destroying the cancer cells.
Radiation therapy : High-energy radiation beams are used in this therapy for killing the cancer cells. Radiation therapy is also recommended for reducing the risk of recurrence after surgery. Also this therapy is also beneficial after surgery for shrinking the tumor so that can be easily removed. This therapy may involve –
- Radiation given within the body : This involves the placement of a radiation-filled device like a cylinder, small seeds or wires within the vagina for a short duration. This process is known as internal radiation or Brachytherapy.
- Radiation given through a machine outside the body : This process makes use of machine that is placed outside the body. The radiation is then directed at a specific point in the body and this process is known as external beam radiation.
Hormone therapy Gynaeoncologist may recommend progestin (synthetic progesterone) to help stop the cancer from spreading. Patient may take progestin with other medications.
Note: Treatment Options/Results may vary from patient to patient depending on their medical condition.