Robotic Heart Surgery Latest Technology Now Available in India
Heart Surgery in India with the Best Heart surgeons in India is what medical tourists coming to India look for and is delivered at best cardiac hospitals in India . No other destination in the world can match the unparalleled clinical excellence, technology infrastructure and cost advantage offered by MedWorld India affiliated heart hospitals in India to deliver 99 percent and above successful outcomes for heart surgery.
Our aim is to reduce the deadly consequences of cardiovascular diseases through innovative therapies for patient care. Our healthcare professionals at state of the art, heart specialty hospitals have a dedicated team of Cardiac surgeons and cardiologists who work in tandem to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart ailments.
MedWorld India Affiliated Best Heart Hospitals in India offer: - The ultimate destination for international patients who want World's Best, Affordable Heart Surgery
- Latest and best available techniques globally like Robotic Heart Surgery, Minimally Invasive Valve & coronary Heart Bypass Surgery, Primary and complex Coronary Angioplasties and Stenting. Percutaneous Valvular interventions including aortic valve replacement need a special mention.
- Many of the world's finest heart hospitals are located in India with 98-99 % success rate for most procedures.
- Cost of Surgery just 1/6th of cost in USA, UK or Europe with finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- The highly trained team of Electrophysiologists have tremendous experience in doing all kind of radiofrequency ablations, device implantations, electrophysiology studies, and pacemaker and resynchronization therapy.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Specialized Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services for quick rehabilitation after cardiac surgery in India.
- India’s leading hospital for children’s heart surgeries performs almost 3 times as many surgeries as Children’s Hospital, Boston, the leading children’s hospital in the USA
Robotic Heart Surgery in India
Robotic Heart Surgery are now widely used to provide patients with less pain and faster recovery time. Limitations in surgical equipment have prohibited their use during heart bypass surgery -- until now.
The advancement of computerized robotic technology is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in surgery to date, enabling surgeons to perform complete, bypass surgery less invasively. Penn Cardiac Care at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania is proud to be the only hospital in Philadelphia and one of only 12 in the nation invited to participate in a study to determine the effectiveness of this revolutionary procedure.
Robotic Heart Surgery in India is the latest and most advanced technique in the world to perform heart surgery with greatest precision Robot Assisted Heart Procedures are done to treat a variety of conditions:
- Mitral valve repair—surgery to repair problems with the valve between the upper and lower chambers on the left side of the heart
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)—surgery that creates a path around blocked heart vessels so that blood can reach the heart muscle. The bypass is done using blood vessels from other parts of the body to
Atrial septal defect repair—surgery to close a hole in the wall between the upper two chambers of the heart
- Biventricular pacemaker lead placement for heart failure—surgery to place leads (wires) on the inner surface of the heart’s ventricles. The leads are attached to a biventricular pacemaker to help the heart beat in a regular rhythm.
Da Vinci Robotic System
Only da Vinci overcomes the limitations of both traditional open surgery and conventional minimally invasive surgery. The da Vinci System is a sophisticated robotic platform designed to expand the surgeon's capabilities - and for the first time - offer a minimally invasive option for major surgery.
With da Vinci, small incisions are used to introduce miniaturized wristed instruments and a high-definition 3D camera. Seated comfortably at the da Vinci console, your surgeon views a magnified, high-resolution 3D image of the surgical site. At the same time, state-of-the-art robotic and computer technologies scale, filter and seamlessly translate your surgeon's hand movements into precise micro-movements of the da Vinci instruments.
The System cannot be programmed, nor can it make decisions on its own. Rather, the da Vinci System requires that every surgical maneuver be performed with direct input from your surgeon.
Heart Surgery procedures where Robotic Heart Surgery can be used:
Robot Assisted Mitral Valve Repair may be used to treat:
- Blockages in the heart's arteries
- Severe chest pain ( angina ) that has not improved with medicines
Robot-assisted Atrial Septal defect repair may be used to treat a hole between the upper chambers of the heart that does not close properly during foetal development.
Robot-assisted Biventricular Pacemaker lead placement may be used to treat heart failure due to Atrial Fibrillation (irregular heart rhythm in the upper chambers of the heart)
What are the advantages of robotic heart surgery?
The chief advantage of such surgery is that the incisions that are made are tiny, and therefore recovery from surgery is extremely quick. Rapid recovery from cardiac surgery is not only better for the patient, but it is less expensive for society.