Heart Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery at World's Best Hospitals in India
Heart Surgery in India with the Best Heart surgeons in India is what medical tourists coming to India look for and is delivered at best cardiac hospitals in India . No other destination in the world can match the unparalleled clinical excellence, technology infrastructure and cost advantage offered by MedWorld India affiliated heart hospitals in India to deliver 99 percent and above successful outcomes for heart surgery.
Our aim is to reduce the deadly consequences of cardiovascular diseases through innovative therapies for patient care. Our healthcare professionals at state of the art, heart specialty hospitals have a dedicated team of Cardiac surgeons and cardiologists who work in tandem to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart ailments.
MedWorld India Affiliated Best Heart Hospitals in India offer: - The ultimate destination for international patients who want World's Best, Affordable Heart Surgery
- Latest and best available techniques globally like Robotic Heart Surgery, Minimally Invasive Valve & coronary Heart Bypass Surgery, Primary and complex Coronary Angioplasties and Stenting. Percutaneous Valvular interventions including aortic valve replacement need a special mention.
- Many of the world's finest heart hospitals are located in India with 98-99 % success rate for most procedures.
- Cost of Surgery just 1/6th of cost in USA, UK or Europe with finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- The highly trained team of Electrophysiologists have tremendous experience in doing all kind of radiofrequency ablations, device implantations, electrophysiology studies, and pacemaker and resynchronization therapy.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Specialized Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services for quick rehabilitation after cardiac surgery in India.
- India’s leading hospital for children’s heart surgeries performs almost 3 times as many surgeries as Children’s Hospital, Boston, the leading children’s hospital in the USA
India offers great value proposition to patients looking for affordable Heart surgery or Cardiac surgery abroad as not only the cost of valve replacement in India is very low, the facilities and infrastructure is most modern and is counted among the best heart hospitals in the world. Cardiac surgeons now use most advanced minimally invasive heart valve replacement or repair surgery techniques for eligible patients.
Heart Valve Replacement
When valve repair shall not be of help, replacing your damaged heart valve may be the most effective treatment for your condition. Also known as Heart Valve Replacement, Aortic Valve Replacement, is a cardiac surgery procedure in which the damaged heart valve is replaced with a new valve. This valve can be a tissue valve taken from some other body, or may be of animal or an artificial or prosthetic valve. Heart valve repair or replacement can be done for one single valve or more than one depending upon the condition of your valves.
Types of Heart Valve Replacement :-
Open-heart valve replacement surgery It is a surgical procedure wherein the patient's heart is exposed in the operation theatre and surgery is performed on the internal structures of the heart. During the surgery, the patient is placed on a heart-lung machine that allows blood to flow through the heart while the surgery is being performed.
Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery, also known as Keyhole surgery, is performed by making small incisions of about 3 to 4 inches in the heart muscle, through specialized surgical instruments. In most cases, minimally invasive heart surgery focuses on Mitral valve repair, Aortic valve repair and Tricuspid valve repair.
Valvuloplasty : It is a technique wherein the stiff aortic valves are treated with the help of a balloon catheter. The balloon is positioned in the aortic valve and subsequently inflated to expand the size of the valve, leading to improved blood flow.
Double and Triple Valve repair and replacement in India
Double valve repair and replacement procedure aims at correcting or replacing both these damaged valves (aortic & mitral together) with new functional valves. This is done through the open heart surgery. Triple valve replacement repair and replacement means repair or replacement of three valves of the heart.
Benefits of Heart Valve Replacement Surgery at World's Best Hospitals in India
The most advanced technology for minimally invasive heart surgery is now available in India. Robotic da Vinci Surgical System combines superior 3D visualization along with greatly enhanced dexterity, precision and control in an intuitive, ergonomic interface with breakthrough surgical capabilities.In Robotic Cardiac Surgery, robotic assist the heart surgeon in performing surgery through tiny incisions. The surgeon has to sit in an operating room where he controls the instruments while looking at 3D images from the camera which is inside the patient. Various procedures can be performed in this case such as mitral valve replacement or repair, correction of HOCM etc. Use of Robotic Surgery in Cardiology has benefits as it involves less pain, scarring and risk that are otherwise involved. The surgeon can perform surgery through tiny openings in the chest, cracking the breastbone and spreading the ribs.