Heart Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery at World's Best Hospitals in India
Heart Surgery in India with the Best Heart surgeons in India is what medical tourists coming to India look for and is delivered at best cardiac hospitals in India . No other destination in the world can match the unparalleled clinical excellence, technology infrastructure and cost advantage offered by MedWorld India affiliated heart hospitals in India to deliver 99 percent and above successful outcomes for heart surgery.
Our aim is to reduce the deadly consequences of cardiovascular diseases through innovative therapies for patient care. Our healthcare professionals at state of the art, heart specialty hospitals have a dedicated team of Cardiac surgeons and cardiologists who work in tandem to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart ailments.
MedWorld India Affiliated Best Heart Hospitals in India offer: - The ultimate destination for international patients who want World's best affordable Heart Surgery
- Latest and best available techniques globally like Robotic Heart Surgery, Minimally Invasive Valve & coronary Heart Bypass Surgery, Primary and complex Coronary Angioplasties and Stenting. Percutaneous Valvular interventions including aortic valve replacement need a special mention.
- Many of the world's finest heart hospitals are located in India with 98-99 % success rate for most procedures.
- Cost of Surgery just 1/6th of cost in USA, UK or Europe with finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- The highly trained team of Electrophysiologists have tremendous experience in doing all kind of radiofrequency ablations, device implantations, electrophysiology studies, and pacemaker and resynchronization therapy.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Specialized Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services for quick rehabilitation after cardiac surgery in India.
- India’s leading hospital for children’s heart surgeries performs almost 3 times as many surgeries as Children’s Hospital, Boston, the leading children’s hospital in the USA
Cardiac & Cardiothoracic Surgery - Cardiac Bypass Surgery in India
Popularly known as the Bypass Surgery, Cardiac bypass implanting a healthy or working blood vessel from any other part of the body to bypass the blocked vessel. The heart surgeons in India are highly experienced to perform a CABG or heart bypass surgery. India offers great value proposition to patients looking for affordable Heart surgery or Cardiac surgery abroad as not only the cost of cardiac bypass surgery in India is very low, the facilities and infrastructure is most modern and is counted among the best heart hospitals in the world. The blockages in the arteries grow with the deposition of fat. This process is called as Artherosclerosis. These blockages obstruct the free flow of the blood to the various parts of the heart leading to severe chest pain (known as angina) or a heart attack in the later stages.
Today Cardiology treatment in India has come up as a suitable option in order to get rid of any of the heart defects as the cost in India of any of the treatments is the best and that too at rates which are absolutely affordable. Because of these benefits of choosing in India, any of the treatments, many foreigners have come down here in order to solve their trouble of heart diseases.
When repair is not an option, replacing your damaged heart valve may be the most effective treatment for your condition. Also known as Heart Valve Replacement, Aortic Valve Replacement, is a cardiac surgery procedure in
Ring Annuloplasty - In this procedure the surgeon repairs the ring-like part around the valve by stitching a ring of metal, cloth, or tissue around the valve.
Valve repair - In this one or more leaflets of the valve is trimmed, shaped, or rebuild. The leaflets are the flaps that are responsible for opening and closing of the valve.
Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery
Pediatric cardiothoracic Surgery is a kind of heart surgery that is performed children for repairing heart defects which occur at the time of birth which are known as congenital heart diseases. Pediatric Cardiac Surgery is necessary for the well-being of the child.
This surgery is done to take care of various diseases in children such as Artrial Septal Defect (ASD), Patent Ductus Arteriosus and Total correction or Four Abnormality correction (TOF).